International removals are a tricky thing but when you have decided that you are tired of England, and you need a change – or your work dictates that you should relocate to another country, there is little else that you can do except getting down to figuring out a way to manage it. If you have a choice in which country to move to, there is little doubt that no else is better than New Zealand. Here is why:
- Much like England, New Zealand is an island nation. What is more, being part of the former British Empire, it shares many cultural values and peculiarities with England, so you will not feel like you are in a thoroughly different place. Adjusting to the way of life in New Zealand would easy for you, and the climate is so much better than the one that you can experience in London, Liverpool or Manchester.
- New Zealand is one of the top ten counties with the cleanest air in the world. This is due to the relative low development of heavy industry, the low population density and the uniquely huge forest reserves on the territory of the country. If you want a healthy environment for you and your family, New Zealand is definitely the place for you.
- New Zealand is a socially conscious country. And we are not talking only about its residents, but rather on a global scale. The Center for Global Development’s 2012 Commitment to Development Index places New Zealand on 8th The list ranks the most developed counties in world in terms of their dedication to policies that benefit poorer counties.
- Did we mention that New Zealand has a magnificent nature? Located almost in the perfect centre of the water hemisphere, it consists of two large and many more smaller islands. The two main islands are respectively the North Island, or Te Ika-a-Māui, and the South Island, or Te Waipounamu, which are separated by the 22 kilometers Cook Strait. No words can do justice to the beauty of New Zealand’s landscape. The only way to truly appreciate it is to actually see it, if not in person, at least in pictures, or better yet – on film. As you may already know, the Lord of the Rings trilogy was filmed in New Zealand, which means that all those breathtaking mountains, forests and plains actually exist and you can visit them if you come live here.
- The culture of New Zealand is diverse and very interesting. From the indigenous Maori art and traditions to cultural adaptations and borrowings of European customs and concepts, it is something that you should definitely check out.
- New Zealand is one of the best developed economies in the world. This means that finding work here, and a well paid one, especially if you are good at your profession, would not be a problem at all. You will definitely be able to live a full and satisfying life here with no more struggle and worries.